Action Challenge!

I just recently found out that if I double a single dollar every day for 20 days I'd have 1 million dollars.

So my partner Kia and I decided to take action every day and turn $1 into $2 and $2 to $4 and so on.
The results have been phenomenal!

We set out to make a dollar, unfortunately we didn't accomplish that goal.  The next day, however, we both set out to make just $2 to get our brains in the habit of thinking of creative and innovative ways to earn money on demand (which is something you will have to learn if you truly want to create long lasting wealth) and something interesting happened... I earned $9.00 that day and my partner earned $80.00!!! We exceed our original goal.

Now the next day it got even more interesting, we had to go out and find a way to earn $4.  Now I promise this is where things start to get a little freaky but I swear on my life that what I'm about to tell you is 100% truth... well not only did we exceed our goal for the day of earning $4 we both earned over $100.. now I know that might not sound like much but I'm talking about going out and creatively earning money aside from a job, business, or primary source of income.  My partner made $200 that did and I made $567!

Now the next two days weren't as seemingly spectacular, though it is still amazing what you can do when you set a goal for yourself and take action.  As you know the next day we set out to make $8 my partner succeeded in making this but I did not...I didn't even leave the house that day :(
BUT today I was determined to go back and earn my $8 and my $16 for the day totaling in $24....And guess what........................ I SUCEEDED! kinda.. I made exactly $23

Keep in mind that it isn't necessarily about the amount but about the habit of coming up with new ideas exercising the brain. 

So I challenge you to go out an earn a single dollar (or penny even) and double it every single day...what do you have to lose?? How badly do you want change? What if you had a million dollars 20 days from now?....take action!

No comments:

Post a Comment