Using the Law of AttrACTION!

Implementation is the purpose of this blog.  Because the the true secret to obtaining what you want is to DO it. 

The law of attraction/vibration is exact what we think about fuels how we feel and that feeling is what attracts whatever we are thinking about to us.  However it is not enough to simply attract our desires to us, we must also attract ourselves to it... if that makes sense.  For instance, if your goal is to lose 20 lbs, visualization and affirmations are great techniques to use to get yourself in state... BUT doing those alone will NOT make it happen.  We must ACT in accordance with the goals, visualizations, and affirmations we have given ourselves.  Yes, reprograming our minds is 80% of getting what we want, but that still leaves 20% for taking ACTION!


I'll be posting my daily goals and whether or not I accomplished them and then how I accomplished them.  I'll also share books, quotes, movies, and techniques that I'll be using to attract my goals to me... Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment