Final thoughts

I have a vision board on my wall of the things I want to see in my life, my luxury condo, cars, lifestyle, relationship, family, business etc

Every morning I wake up and it is the first thing I see and when I go to bed it is the last thing I see.  In the book Total Law of Attraction by Dr. David Che he recommened taking the first and last 5 mins of my day and immersing myself into the images on my board.  Visualizing and FEELING as if each of these things have already manifested in my life.

Since I've done this routine I've attracted opportunities to be in and around the exact images that I have posted on my wall.  I got a tour of the exact 2 million dollar condo I will be living in, I attracted the opportunity to test drive the truch that I will be purchasing within the next 60 days ( the actually had me driving this truck for like 45 mins lol) those are just a few of the things that have showed up in my life since I've done this exercise with my vision board and I expect bigger and better really soon!

"We are consciously and unconsciously influencing and creating the results we experience in our everyday lives.."  Umm don't remember who said it..but he said it good lol

No comments:

Post a Comment